Friday, September 23, 2011

And Then One Day...


I woke up and realized I had come so far and didn't know how I got there.

And then I remembered...

It was because of all of you.

You've changed my life.

You've made me realize I can do it...whatever 'it' is.

So will you come with me to the next place? To help me figure out where I'm going next? Will you let me be a part of your next 'it'?

I hope so...

www.bubblesdeux.com

I'm going to start fresh. Like, new, all over again. But wiser, more ready to listen, better able to learn: Thank you for giving me the ideas to even start.

8 comments:

BenSmarty said...

As Temper would say... Okay. I guess I can move with you just one more time :)

Unknown said...

@Smarty: This is it. Except for the Paris site.

Then that's it!

Just C said...

I'll follow you too, D.

(c says somewhat selfishly)

:)

Unknown said...

@C: Selfish, smelfish! :)

Chris said...

yeah like you have to ask lol

Anonymous said...

Haha. Smarty. I'm obsessing over "okay" now. I can't move to OK. I just can't! It's embarrassing! OK. Crap. I did it. Fuck you AP style.

P.S. C'mon over, Smarty. The water's warm and it has nothing to do with me peeing for once!

Just C said...

so where are you going?

Unknown said...

@Chrispy: Well, you know I did grow up down south(ern) so I have a couple of manners. :)

@Temper: Nice 'fuck you' to the style guide! :)

@C: I'm at www.bubblesdeux.com now so come visit and tell me how to find your new blog! Pease.