Friday, July 8, 2011

Let's Do The Time Warp Again...

I've been wanting to use that title for a long time now. I almost 'wasted' it back in June, but this morning it dawned on me that now is the time to do a little dance. Get a little jiggy. Shake my bootie, etc.

You see, I woke up and saw my Facebook page looking like a reunion of the best kind.

After all of my time blogging at 'that other place' I am finally done. And that means I lose out on 'seeing' so many of my friends because they are still there, right?

Wrong.

Thanks to a lovely woman who will remain nameless...the best thing just happened: We're all partying on Facebook like it's 1999. Or 2007. Whichever you liked better.

And my heart sang because I had missed so many of these amazing people.

So, right at the moment when summer looked to be getting more difficult because of my training schedule, a little fun came barreling into me and made me smile. Made me a bit nostalgic, too, but mostly, it made me happy.

So...Thanks, MarkyZ. Why? For bringing FB users from all over the world together and not charging us....even when the rumors out there tell us otherwise.

Next...you've asked about it a couple of times...how 'The One' got his pseudonym. And how it impacts 'the search to end all searches'.

6 comments:

Lady_X said...

I did a happy dance too!Muahh!

Unknown said...

@LadyX: I was so happy. You have no idea. Wait, maybe you do, lol! :)

diggydug said...

I 'm pleased you have all your budz on FB with ya I have my childhood friends and my cyber budz too so its a nice mixture for me. I hope you enjoy all of the vibes you get.

Chris said...

I LOVE it when you're smiling !! :-)

iamkionda said...

Facebook is the best!

Unknown said...

@Diggy: I have some of high school friends on my FB page, well, actually, some of them hav eknown me since kindergarten! Crazy. How are you doing?

@Chris: I love it, too. Hopefully it happens more often. :)

@Kionda: I resisted FB for so long, now I'm like: Why did I do that?